Standard Commercial Photography License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you (Client) and Cowboy Pilot, LLC. This agreement applies when the Client purchases or licenses any photography services or related deliverable images (Licensed Content) from Cowboy Pilot, LLC. By purchasing, downloading or using Licensed Content provided by Cowboy Pilot, LLC, the Client agrees to the terms described within this license contract.
This Standard Commercial Photography License Agreement (Standard Commercial License) allows the client to use Licensed Content in accordance with predetermined guidelines, as outlined in the Licensed Content Usage section below.
Licensed Content Usage
This Standard License allows the Client to use royalty-free Licensed Content without expiration, in any geographic region, for an unlimited number of times. For the Standard License to apply, The Client must either retain the watermark or otherwise attribute the photograph to Cowboy Pilot, LLC or CowboyPilot.com. The Client may use Licensed Content for personal or commercial reasons, in any medium or format, except as outlined in the Restricted Usage section of this agreement.
The Client understands and agrees to the following restrictions on the use of Licensed Content:
- Unlawful Use – The Client will not use Licensed Content in any defamatory manner, or in violation of any applicable laws.
- Pornographic Use – The Client will not use Licensed Content in relation to any pornographic subject matter.
- Sensitive Use Disclaimer – If the Client uses Licensed Content in connection with subject matter that could be interpreted as controversial in nature, the Client agrees to indicate that the Licensed Content is for example purposes.
- False Representation – The Client will not falsely represent that they are the original creator of the Licensed Content.
- Template Usage – The Client will not use Licensed Content for the creation of digital templates intended for resale or other distribution.
- Logo Usage – The Client will not use Licensed Content as part of a trademark, service mark, business name or logo.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Client understands that Cowboy Pilot, LLC retains all ownership and copyrights to Licensed Content. Any rights not expressly granted in this agreement are reserved by Cowboy Pilot, LLC. The Client is granted limited use of the CowboyPilot, LLC names and logos for the purpose of attribution.
Cowboy Pilot, LLC may terminate this agreement at any time if the Client breaches the terms of this or any other agreement with Cowboy Pilot, LLC. When this agreement is terminated, the Client agrees to cease using Licensed Content specified by Cowboy Pilot, LLC, and destroy any stored copies of such data.
Representations and Warranties
Cowboy Pilot, LLC does not guarantee the accuracy of Licensed Content categories, descriptions, keywords, captions or titles. The Client agrees that all Licensed Content is provided “as is” without representation, warranty or condition of any kind.
The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cowboy Pilot, LLC from any and all liabilities, damages and expenses stemming from the use of Licensed Content.
The Client understands and agrees to the following general provisions of this contract:
- Assignment – The Client is bound by this agreement and may not assign it to other individuals or businesses without the express written consent of Cowboy Pilot, LLC. Cowboy Pilot, LLC reserves the right to assign this agreement to any successor, without notice or consent.
- Licensed Content Audit – The Client agrees to provide Cowboy Pilot, LLC with samples, photographs or illustrations of Licensed Content in use, upon request. Cowboy Pilot, LLC may audit the Client’s usage of licensed content to ensure compliance with this agreement. If the Client is found to be using Licensed Content in a manner outside of accordance with this agreement, the Client agrees to reimburse Cowboy Pilot, LLC for the cost of the audit.
- Governing Law – This agreement will be governed by the laws of the state of Oklahoma, in the United States of America. The Client agrees to resolve any initial legal disputes in Tulsa County, Oklahoma courts.
- Severability – If any of the provisions of this agreement are found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected.
- Entirety – No terms or conditions outlined in this agreement may be modified by either party without the express consent of both parties, in writing.
- Notice – Any notices for Cowboy Pilot, LLC pertaining to this agreement or Licensed Content should be sent via email to email@example.com. Cowboy Pilot, LLC will send any such notices to the Client’s email account used when scheduling photography services or purchasing or registering Licensed Content.
Questions or comments about this license agreement may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.